Thursday, April 26, 2012

Carrot Nutty Salad




I love salads. Salads are balanced, healthy, tasty and filling meal.This salad  taste very unique due to orange juice dressing and almonds provide the right amount of crunch to it.

Ingredients:

For Salad
1 cup carrot grated
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1/4 cup roasted finely chopped almond

For Dressing
2 tbsp Orange Juice
1/2 tsp black pepper
Black salt to taste

Method:

To make dressing combine orange juice, black pepper, black salt.
Mix together grated carrot, chopped coriander and almond.
In the carrot mixture add the dressing.

Your quick simple and healthy salad is ready!!


2 comments:

  1. nobody at my home eats carrot (they find it boring to chew it).I saw your this recipe and made the salad for me and i liked it, orange juice was vow. Today i will make it for my partner and i am sure he will like it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parul- Yes please do try and let me know the reaction of your partner :)

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)