Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ginger-Choco Brownies


There will be no person (I think) who doesn’t like brownies. They are so delightful and tasty. Among deserts chocolate is my personnel favourite and in herbs I like ginger a lot...And thus from my two favourites I thought of making Ginger- Chocolate Brownies and now I am all in love with this yummy dessert.
It tastes so great and heavenly, the two falvours compliment each other so well as if they are made for each other :)....Wanna  know how amazing it is then do make them :)



Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, plus ½ tsp for greasing
75g dark chocolate, broken
1 cup caster sugar
2/3 cup plain flour/Maida
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs
1/4 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1/2 tsp vanilla

½ tsp ginger juice
1/2 tsp ginger powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground cloves/ Long(optional)

Method:
Pre-heat the oven to 170°C and grease and line a square baking tin.
Melt the butter and chocolate together in a medium sized saucepan over a low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
Add all the other ingredients and stir until smooth. (Easy!!!)
Pour the batter into the lined pan and bake until set. I baked for 25 minutes.
Cool in the pan, and then cut them in size you desire.

Dig in and Enjoy!!


















8 comments:

  1. never heard of such a combination...they look yummy and i will try them

    ReplyDelete
  2. ginger and chocolate...all i can say is that i will surely make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leena- Well you have to make them and to know how wonderful the combination is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dimple- Yes do make them and then tell me how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Seriously, my mouth's watering (@ the sight of these pics)!!!!
    They look SOoo Yummy!!
    I think I might try this recipe next weekend! I will let you know how it turns out!:)

    Bon week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karine - My husband will bring cookies for you next Friday, how about that?

    Bon weekend toi aussi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ReallY?!! I'll get to taste your cookies?! Hmm?! The girls above may get jealous?!
    Re:how about that?
    & Err?! Will I be seen as rude and greedy if I reply: Ok then!
    'can't wait for next Friday :) :)
    Thanks A Lot Shweta!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shweta - Tes cookies sont vraiment délicieux!! Merci!

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)