Friday, October 5, 2012

Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes- Celebrating 100th Post

Celebration Time- Its my 100th post, So I chose to make chocolate cupcakes.I am sure all of us love Chocolate Cupcakes. This is a very easy chocolate cupcake recipe, all we need is hot milk ; no condensed milk or curd is needed, so even if your milk is not at the room temperature and you wish to make a cake, ah! no problem at all, just heat the milk and you are ready to go. I took this recipe from my friend who is an excellent baker (especially her eggless baking is too good.)

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
  • 3/4 sugar
  • ¼ honey
  • 3/4 cup hot Milk
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 stick melted butter
  • tsp Baking Soda
  • tsp Baking powder
  • tbsp Cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp Vanilla essence
  • 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Method:
  1. Take bowl and put together honey,melted butter, milk, and sugar. Keep mixing till sugar dissolves.
  2. Sieve together all purpose flour,salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and baking soda.
  3. Slowly combine milk mixture with flour mixture. Mix till batter is smooth. Then mix in vanilla essence.
  4. Lastly add lemon juice to it and give it a quick mix.
  5. Bake it for 25-30 minutes at 180C or till when toothpick inserted it comes out clean.

6 comments:

  1. congrats. Your blog is very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I can hear the cake saying "bite me, bite me, bite me!!!" ;)looks so soft and spongy & so yummy!!
    Congrats Shweta!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those spongy air bubbles that can be seen on the cake. I am sure they taste best

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so so yummy dear... thanks for linking to my event dear...
    VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupcake looks absolutely delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so delicious!!! Perfectly done!! Thanks for sending it to my Honey Event!!Looking for more yummy recipes!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Healthy Foods for Healthy Kids - Combo Meals
    Ongoing Event + Giveaway - CEDD – HONEY

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)