Saturday, June 1, 2013

Winner Announcement Of Recap Event :-)

As you all know that Merry Tummy turned 1 year this march and therefore I conducted an event at my blog called as One year Recap Event. I will like to thank each one of you for those lovely and encouraging comments. I read each comment and all of them are very special and motivating for me.  Choosing the winners was very difficult task for me thus, Mr. Husband helped me out and we have chosen 3 winner. So the winners are:


Priya from Yummy Foods. She has won Sanjeev Kapoor Snacks and Starters. She said-I love your eggless chocolate almond cake, it is very simple and easy to make and I love chocolate cake. I like many recipes which you have posted, I really stuck with which one to choose. The black forest cake is so perfect and mouth watering and you have explained really well. My list will keep growing, so I will stop with this for now.

Nilu of Kitchen Sernity. She will get Sanjeev Kapoor Vegetarian Cooking Around The World. She said- Congrats for your successful completion of a year.. After a complete tour of your blog and seeing the wonderful recipes you have shared with us. I feel it is very difficult to decide which to choose from.. I have even bookmarked a couple of recipes to try soon.. Be it your Lauki Kofta Ki Dahivali Curry or your French Crepes Cake Layered With Blueberry Sauce And Topped With Mango Mousse.. or your step by step garlic rolls.. All have left me craving to have some right now.. But if given a chance, the first recipe I would like to try would be your Spinach corn Bhaji as it is very healthy and full of nutrition.  Looking forward to more of your amazing recipes :-)

And last but by no means the least - Preety from Preety’s Kitchen. She has been the victor of Sanjeev Kapoor Simple Home Baking.  She said- First of all hearty congratulations on turning one , great milestone and wish you many more anniversaries celebrations in future with more giveaways offcourse..;)..I am so surprised in one year only it seems like you have more than 200 recipes on your blog...Cheers for that..Browsed your blog and i am liking all your recipes (that i have seen so far)..but if you want me to pick one favourite recipe then it will be Rajma Tikkis.Why:- i love recipes who have less ingredients, are less complicated , are healthy , crowd pleaser and can be make/prepared ahead of time..And your recipe meets all the requirements. Actually i never thought of making patties with rajma before.

The event was totally successful and I enjoyed reading back my own recipes and living the year again. One year was interesting and so good with all your love and comments. Thanks once again.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shweta,
    Thank you very much for selecting me as one of the winners. It was a nice event and a good way to look back at all the recipes and it is astonishing to see them. Your recipes are really mind blowing. Congrats to all other winners.
    Wish you many more success in the coming years Shweta....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you many more successful turns like this shwetha..

    Congrats preethi priya and nilu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners..and hope your blog go on florishing for years to come ! :) hey..got an invitation for you on my quick picks page. do pop in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, congrats to everyone including myself..it was great event to participate in as you have so many yummy recipes to explore ..i can spend hours exploring on your blog..

    Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for choosing me as one of the winners dear. You have a great blog with so many delectable recipes Shweta.. Looking forward to many more recipes... Wish you much more success.. Tons of hugs.. Happy blogging dear

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)