Hello everyone and wish you all a very Happy New Year 2016. I hope and wish that you all have a healthy and amazing year ahead. With new year comes lot of new surprises and here I am with a surprise. I am back with Cook With Colour event. Those of you have been following and appreciating my blog will know that I used to organize the events with colour specifications. Merry Tummy has successfully launched Cook with Yellow, Cook with Red and Cook with White event- thanks for all the support through your tasty entries.
2016 shall start with the colour of growth-GREEN. Cook with Green event. The event will run for a month from 10 January 2016 to 10 February 2016.
Yes all you have to do is cook with Green ingredients’. Yup! Put on your thinking caps and cook anything green. Here is the collection of my recipes which were cooked with green things- green chutney, palak paneer, mirchi ka achaar, mint cucumber cooler.
So lets eat and cook more and more green, after all greens are soooooooo healthy and what can be a better start for the year. Examples of green ingredients: all green leaves-coriander, mint, spinach, kale etc; veggies like broccoli, cabbage, okra, peas, beans, chilies etc. Or fruits like grapes, kiwi, green apple, pear etc.
Rules for the event-
- Cook with anything Green. Green ingredient must be the main one and not just used in garnishing.
- Multiple entries are welcome and appreciated. Sweet, savoury, drinks anything can be included.
- The event has to be linked back as Cook With Green announced at Merry Tummy. (Compulsory)
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- You have to like Merry Tummy's Facebook Page, Follow me on Instagram. (Compulsory)
- Only after your first entry, share the event details at facebook page.(I want more people to know about the event). Keep your this post public in Facebook so that I can see it. (Compulsory- have to do only once)
- Please use the linky tool to link your recipes below. (Mention the name of the dish you make and not your name.)
- Else Send a mail to email@example.com with the subject line as Cook With Green and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Picture of the dish
Giveaway- I will choose 1 lucky person through random.org. I will then ask the winner to choose from cookware, bakeware, cook books or kitchen accessories as prize. Once again, the giveaway is open for people who can give Indian address :)
Hope you all will like the theme. Go green. Send in the tasty dishes ladies :)